Yourmusic.com corner

Big Al

The first disc in my queue has been the Saluzzi/Christensen "Senderos", for a couple of months now. It gets backordered & cancelled, and they send me the next item. I don't mind, but I have a feeling I'll never get the Saluzzi.

So this month, the second item in my queue is Gabor Szabo's "Spellbinder". This arrived in today's mail. However, checking my account, it was just shipped from yourmusic today! I have a feeling I'm going to be getting an extra copy of this in a few days.... :P

edit - my Ike Quebec is still backordered too :(

Edited by Aggie87

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... This arrived in today's mail. However, checking my account, it was just shipped from yourmusic today! I have a feeling I'm going to be getting an extra copy of this in a few days.... :P

This happened to me last month. My CD was shippped on the ninth, it arrived a few days later, and then I received an email saying that it was shipped on the 17th! However, I have not received an extra CD nor have I been billed twice (yet).

So I would recommend that you not worry. :)

For those who still have a BMG account: 60% off with free shipping

'A6PM1' expires 1/22/06

Great for 2-Cd sets with $25 list:

Ike Quebec - Blue note 2-CD 45's $9.99

Coltrane - One Down, One Up: Live At The Half Note $9.99

Blue Note Trip - Jazzanova 2-CD $7.99

Jerry Garcia's 2-Cd sets

George Jones - My very Special Guests

Antal Doráti - Tchaikovsky: Nutcracker/ Serenade For Strings (SACD Hybrid) 2-CD $7.59

Luciano Pavarotti - The Best 2-cd $7.99

Edited by Tjazz

For those who still have a BMG account: 60% off with free shipping

'A6PM1' expires 1/22/06

Great for 2-Cd sets with $25 list:

Ike Quebec - Blue note 2-CD 45's $9.99

Coltrane - One Down, One Up: Live At The Half Note $9.99

Thanks for the tip. Since my One Down, One Up was backordered anyway, I cancelled the Your Music order at $11.98 and placed the BMG order at $9.99.

An easy way to save two dollars, which I'm sure they'll get for something!

Well, despite my account status as still "backordered", my copy of the Ike Quebec Conn arrived today!!! :party::w:ph34r:

No it didn't--it's backordered. :unsure:

Does that mean my backordered "One Up, One Down" will arrive tomorrow? :huh:

I sure hope mine does. We'll see if the other three discs I ordered with it arrive at the same time. {They are listed as shipped.}

Ron, Ron - yours hasn't showed up yet? I've received 6 copies of that already, weeks ago.

By some fluke when I was pre-ordering the "On The Corner & Beyond" 6 cd box, I guess they got confused with this box or something. The quality control at yourmusic has really gone downhill of late... :cool: