Yourmusic.com corner

Big Al

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was anyone, besides Chuck, ever able to add the Parker box to their order??

I got it in my cart. Went back a couple days later to place the order and it was gone. My order wound up being just the Granz set, Ellington Centennial, Basie Story and a Norah for the wife - just under $50 for the lot, but NO PARKER.

BTW, I think those lucky enough to get the $4.99 price should stop rubbing it in - $5.99 and no shipping is an amazing price.

I placed a large order (20+ discs) with yourmusic about 3 weeks ago and supposedly all of the items shipped on the same day a couple days after placing the order. I received one item (the Jack Johnson box) a week ago, but still haven't received any of the other items. Has anyone else experienced a big delay between receiving seperate items that were supposedly shipped together?

Their website will show when they send your selections.  They also send you an email.

I know - that's why I was saying that everything was supposedly sent on the same day. Just seems weird that one selection would arrive over a week ahead of the twenty or so others if they were all shipped together, like the website and email say. I'm sure I'll get them eventually.

Edited by J Larsen

Their website will show when they send your selections.  They also send you an email.

I know - that's why I was saying that everything was supposedly sent on the same day. Just seems weird that one selection would arrive over a week ahead of the twenty or so others if they were all shipped together, like the website and email say. I'm sure I'll get them eventually.

They may not have shipped together. I have placed about four or five multi-item orders. Each item in my order has always shipped the same day but each item was shipped in its own box. You may be seeing 20 packages arriving at your place in the next few days.

They may not have shipped together. I have placed about four or five multi-item orders. Each item in my order has always shipped the same day but each item was shipped in its own box. You may be seeing 20 packages arriving at your place in the next few days.

Christmas in February!!! B-) :tup

here's my only problem with yourmusic.com

here's my last order placed over the weekend:

derek and the dominoes - sacd

elton john - tumbleweed connection - sacd

elton john - honky chateau - sacd

sacred roots of the blues -

duke ellington - blues in orbit

larry young - mothership

larry young - of love and peace

sam rivers - contours

sam rivers - fuschia swing song

nitty gritty dirt band - will the circle be unbroken

all titles backordered.

i hope they come through.

Christmas in February!!! B-) :tup

Or March...if I'm lucky. All items supposedly shipped 2/9, one item arrives a few days later, all others MIA.