Have you seen the new Jewel video???

BERIGAN

well no, not really. Parody that many might not get...and yet, she is more than willing to participate...seeing the video on a 27 inch tv is much better than a 3 inch real player clip...>might be the link to the video<

EDIT

well, it takes you to the page to play it,and if you right click on the window that opens up, you can play in you own real player, blurry, but still better....

Edited by BERIGAN

Was she country's Norah?

Norah's country is America, as is her mother's. Her father's country was India, and still in fact is!

Did you know that even though he is from India, Ravi Shankar is not Norah's mother's father, nor is he related to Jewel?

The vid may be a bit tongue-in-cheek, but not entirely.

Jewel interview on VH1.com

I did not like her before, and I do not like this present direction, but that has never stopped me from watching her videos. :g:P

Interesting interview...she likes Ella, and Sarah! I bet Britney and Christina have never heard an Ella song...of course, she's 29...just the right age.. :wub:

Oh, the first lines of the story...."There hasn’t been a musical 360 like this since country superstar Garth Brooks became moody Trent Reznor-lookalike Chris Gaines." Shouldn't that be a 180????

Guest Mnytime

Looks like she finally decided to use her killer bod to sell herself! Never thought it would happen... :rolleyes: ...but damn, I sure don't mind it! :excited:

I was always under the impression that after a female singers record sales dip it than becomes a prerequisite that they become as sluty as possible. Than tell all reporters that ask that “This really is the real me. The label made me act sweet and innocent.”

When I think of killer bods Jewel is not anywhere in the top 500. ;) In fact the two really don’t go together Jewel and Killer Body.

I may not care for Christina’s music but unlike Britney and Jewel she actually has a voice and that goes several octaves. Of course her image change from sweet and innocent to whore is not based on the same as Jewel’s. While she did use the “This really is me. The label made me act sweet and innocent” line when her Dirty video came out and she appeared in less clothes after every new magazine shoot. Christina was more along the lines of Britney and that girl from country who I can’t remember the name of right now. She was 14 and was huge in country. All three where young and doing the sweet young teen thing and once they hit 18 they all had to show they where no longer kids. Of course they all went overboard to the extreme.

Of the 3 Britney is the one it is funny to hear her called a singer. She is the queen of lip synching when live while the other two actually sing.

Can anyone tell that I have way too much time on my hands these days? :D :D

I secretly find the singer Pink kinda interesting. :o

Sexy as hell, of course (in a strange way), but she either has a real "don't fuck with me" attitude (or fakes it really well, IMHO), and her 2nd album (or what I've heard of it anyway) seems slightly deeper than much of the similar pop drivel put out today. I don't mean to overstate that - she's still a pop star - but there's something her than has grabbed my interest. Same thing (only sometimes, not all the time) with Gwen Stefani of No Doubt. But Pink's the more interesting of the two, at least to me...

pink.jpg

Guest Mnytime

I secretly find the singer Pink kinda interesting. :o

Sexy as hell, of course (in a strange way), but she either has a real "don't fuck with me" attitude (or fakes it really well, IMHO), and her 2nd album (or what I've heard of it anyway) seems slightly deeper than much of the similar pop drivel put out today. I don't mean to overstate that - she's still a pop star - but there's something her than has grabbed my interest. Same thing (only sometimes, not all the time) with Gwen Stefani of No Doubt. But Pink's the more interesting of the two, at least to me...

pink.jpg

Yea, in a purely trailer trash meets JCPenny kind of way. ;)

Though for my taste Gwen gets the blood circulating a whole lot better. :g:g

Of all of them I agree that Aguilera is the only one that can actually sing. It's a shame she thinks she needs to look like a whore to sell records. Of course, with the garbage that she's singing, she may be right.

It'll be interesting to see if she pulls a Mariah and becomes not only uber-slutty, but absolutely insane to boot! :wacko:

Guest Mnytime

Actually since Mariah's striptease meltdown on MTV and her time in the hospital recovering from "dehydration" she has toned down the uber slut. At least for her that is. ;) Though no one has ever filled out a NBA Jersey in the same way. :g:g

I understand after her All-Star performance some sort of cottage industry has started up around making NBA Jersey's into dresses for women.

Edited by Mnytime

Guest Mnytime

I secretly find the singer Pink kinda interesting.  :o

Sexy as hell, of course (in a strange way),....

Its her navel!!!! Madonna has the ugliest navel ever seen on a woman, and Pink has a amazingly sexy one! Check it out!

Well now we know at least one of Berigan's fetishes, which personally I could have gone the rest of my life not knowing and been happy. ;)

Pink has been going around lately with these tribal looking tattoos that cover a good portion of one of her sides down to her legs. They are painted on.

I enjoy the few Pink songs that I've heard (and technically, it's not "Pink", it's "P!NK"). I have a file of crappy yet catchy pop songs that I've downloaded off of Kazaa, and both "Get The Party Started" and "Don't Let Me Get Me" are in there, as is the version of "Lady Marmalade" that Pink did with Maya, Li'l Kim, Christina, and Missy Elliot.

In terms of looks, I think Gwen Stefani is WAY better looking than Pink, although Pink certainly ain't too shabby.

I will admit that I've always thought that Jewel was cute even though I never dug her music. I admire the fact that Jewel has crooked teeth (in fact, I have a front tooth that's crooked in the exact same way). In terms of her sound, I had her pegged as a Michelle Shocked knockoff from the very start. And I'd rather listen to Michelle any day of the week (her CDs are finally being reissued, after being out of print for more than a decade).

I secretly find the singer Pink kinda interesting.   :o

Sexy as hell, of course (in a strange way),....

Its her navel!!!! Madonna has the ugliest navel ever seen on a woman, and Pink has a amazingly sexy one! Check it out!

Well now we know at least one of Berigan's fetishes, which personally I could have gone the rest of my life not knowing and been happy. ;)

on.

Trust me, it is the tamest one..by far :ph34r: