lots of CDs for sale...

Guest akanalog

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donald petersen

phillyQ, probably better to PM me. i am just seeing your question. but i am sorry, another board member claimed those discs. if he opts not to take them, i will let you know. thank you for the response.

chalupa, glad you got them.

i didn't realize it is an issue-but to save on shipping and package size, i sometimes stack the back label artwork in one jewel case. so if you think i forgot to send you artwork, it is probably just hidden. i also do this so i don't have to flatten out those side flap parts of back CD art since too many flips up and down can loosen the perforations. or at least this is something i'm paranoid about. also i am not a professional and don't know what i'm doing.

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest donald petersen

i'm back.

sorry i have been away from the digital world.

added some new stuff...thank you for your patience.

i think i responded to everyone....

• 2 weeks later...

Received cd's but contrary to all the comments above I'm not pleased at all with the condition of the cd's. They look like they have been eaten from and the cases are for the trash bin (not that important) only one is a digipack and can't be replaced. No more orders from me in the future.

Guest donald petersen

this is my first time hearing these kind of harsh words...publicly or privately, and i am sorry you feel this way.

if you would like to reverse the transaction, please PM me.

i had a feeling from our PMs that you and i might have different expectations and i probably should not have gone through with the transaction.

but please PM me if you would like a refund.

Edited by donald petersen

this is my first time hearing these kind of harsh words...publicly or privately, and i am sorry you feel this way.

if you would like to reverse the transaction, please PM me.

i had a feeling from our PMs that you and i might have different expectations and i probably should not have gone through with the transaction.

but please PM me if you would like a refund.

I have received probably 150-200 CD's from Adam over the past 18 months, and have always found the CD's to meet or often exceed the condition that he stated. When he says they are perfect, they are perfect. When he says there is minor scuffage, it is oft-times almost microscopic, and always clearly VERY minor. It may be that the CD's were somehow damaged in transit, as I know that Reinier is also quite honest (I've dealt extensively with both, and have found both to be really good guys), but I will vouch in the strongest terms for Adam's integrity and his ability/willingness/desire to correctly/conservatively grade his CD conditions.

Edited by felser

Any buyer with a perceived problem should contact a seller directly first if there is a problem rather than venting on a bulletin board. I used to be a retail manager and it used to surprise me that customers would occasionally contact the Better Business Bureau before giving me a chance to offer a solution to their problems.

Guest donald petersen

jf-thank you for the kind words. i appreciate it.

i do try my best and try to be completely honest regarding condition and i do try to let people know of any even minute issues....though there are probably thumb prints on the top surface of most every CD i send out and even though i try to use the "best" conditioned jewel cases i have around, they are not pristine.

i am just some guy in his apartment trying to sell most of his old CDs.

i am pretty positive reiner and i just had and have different "expectations" and like i said he is welcome to a refund if he would like one.

Guest donald petersen

ken-thank you for that.

on the other hand, it is good to get a full picture. this thread is pretty long and the comments are almost all positive. it's fair, i think...people post positive stuff-people can post negative stuff.