lots of CDs for sale...

Guest akanalog

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually buy most of my cds off of ebay/half.com and they have a feature where you can leave feedback about the transaction. I thought I would leave some here.....

I bought two cds from akanalog last week. Fast Shipping - they arrived two business days later just as he described them. Packaging was excellent. I'm very happy w/ my purchase. Recommended seller. :)

Thanks.

I usually buy most of my cds off of ebay/half.com and they have a feature where you can leave feedback about the transaction. I thought I would leave some here.....

I bought two cds from akanalog last week. Fast Shipping - they arrived two business days later just as he described them. Packaging was excellent. I'm very happy w/ my purchase. Recommended seller. :)

Thanks.

I buy way more from Adam than from anyone else, and am always very pleased with him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akanalog

oh i didn't notice the nice comments here at the end!

thank you very much, mr. felser and mr. chalupa.

however, i have to say that the speed of shipment sometimes has to do with when you catch me in the cycle.

so mr. chalupa caught me as just about everything and everyone was settled and ready to go...

not that i am ever that slow without the help of the post office (which can slow things down mysteriously sometimes). i do my best. just saying...

but anyway, thank you both of you for the nice comments and i hope everyone is enjoying what they purchased from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...