What's for Dinner?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made Arancini Di Roso on Sunday. The arborio riso is mixed with little locatelli, mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano, peas, and finely diced pancetta and capicola.

Served with a salad made of asparagus tips, cucumber, and ceci beans.

Tonight = Peppers and egg sandwich.

Edited by catesta

Made Arancini Di Roso on Sunday. The arborio riso is mixed with little locatelli, mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano, peas, and finely diced pancetta and capicola.

Served with a salad made of asparagus tips, cucumber, and ceci beans.

Tonight = Peppers and egg sandwich.

you really know how to live, Catesta!! and cook!!

Let me save some time here.

FFA: "Tonight I'm having boring unimaginative chicken something blah blah blah..."

catesta: "Tonight I'm having blah blah blah pancetta blah blah blah ceci beans blah blah blah arborio riso blah blah blah eggplant blah blah I'm a frickin' genius chef etc."

Valerie/rachel: "Oh catesta, you really know how to live and cook!! blah blah blah" :wub:

I give up.<_<

:g

FFA: "Tonight I'm having boring unimaginative chicken something blah blah blah..."

catesta: "Tonight I'm having blah blah blah pancetta blah blah blah ceci beans blah blah blah arborio riso blah blah blah eggplant blah blah I'm a frickin' genius chef etc."

Valerie/rachel: "Oh catesta, you really know how to live and cook!! blah blah blah" :wub:

I give up.<_<

Can't beat an Italian at his own game! :lol:

I give up.<_<

:lol:

I feel a "Throw-Down" coming on!!!

Free, you spoke of making popovers and a roux. Most men wouldn't even begin to know how to use roux in a sentence. Extra points for that.

You also play trombone... that's hot.

Feel better? ^_^

I give up.<_<

:lol:

I feel a "Throw-Down" coming on!!!

Free, you spoke of making popovers and a roux. Most men wouldn't even begin to know how to use roux in a sentence. Extra points for that.

You also play trombone... that's hot.

Feel better? ^_^

Hmmm..., guess I better sign up for trombone lessons to add to my repertoire. :cool: