Welcome, Chandra!!!

wolff

Wow, I was wondering what topic to start posting and thanks for the ice breaker wolff. I lurked for a few days and I know my favourite female singer does not digest well here. :winky: She was my gateway to Vocal Jazz as I describe in my profile.

Atleast I know one other person here. Hello Paco!!

Thanks for the welcome. I can already see it is going to be interesting visting this forum.

Edited by chandra

and I know my favourite female singer does not digest well here.

don't worry Chandra! They are harmless and cool peps! ;) I guess they had some differences with my good friend Dan about near two years ago...don't worry, time after time.... -_-

I always like your quote by saying "there are always two sides of a story"

:)

Oh hello!

...and a Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Da Ni Sa to you too!  :lol:

Thanks for all the welcome. Very cool. I will enjoy this honeymoon period while it lasts :)

Sa Re Ga Pa Da Sa right back at ya!! So, you know this stuff. Player, Listener, lurker?

I took a raga singing class and some raga singing lessons a few years ago, but I'm not a singer (I do play guitar, but that's another story). So I'm mostly a listener, I have a decent collection, mostly North Indian.

Enjoy your stay at the big O. :g