Jesus found in frying pan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The word that would accurately sum up my total admiration for the man and his talent for coaxing earthly wonders out of a simple spice-infused hunk of dough, has yet to be invented!!! 

cheers.gif

It is indeed a good thing that so many wonderous objects have begun to emerge from AB's humble kitchen as it appears humanity is now in danger of losing the Holy Tortlla. Years of merciless southwestern heat have literally fried and refried the tortilla. The image, once recognizable even in photographs, has faded to a half dozen brown spots and a wiggly burnt blotch.

There is no doubt that a replacement will be required as the faithful still travel to Lake Arthur to see the original. Despite the braying of scientists and skeptics, the Holy Tortilla has developed a solid fan base. By 1979 - only two years after its discovery -over 35,000 people had visited the shrine, bringing flowers and photos of sick loved ones.

And they wonder why people make fun of religion...  :wacko:

Don't be such a cynic Ray. As evidence of the toasted cheese sandwich Virgin Mary's spiritual qualites Diane Duyser has pointed out that the sandwich has never gone mouldy since she made it 10 years ago. She says she has done absolutely nothing to preserve the sandwich except keep it in a plastic box in a drawer next to her bed and pack pieces of cotton wool around it but "it doesn't fall apart or crumble or anything". What else (apart of from the arm's length list of chemicals found in your average pack of supermarket processed cheese) could be responsible for this other than divine intervention.

_40534689_toastie-afp203.jpg

the sandwich has never gone mouldy since she made it 10 years ago. She says she has done absolutely nothing to preserve the sandwich except keep it in a plastic box in a drawer next to her bed and pack pieces of cotton wool around it but "it doesn't fall apart or crumble or anything".

Hey, imagine if it was a Twinkie with a face on it? She could just leave it out on a table for 60 or 70 years and use it as a bookend and there wouldn't be any noticeable change.

Hey, imagine if it was a Twinkie with a face on it?

Twenty bucks says AfricaBrass discovers a Twinkie with a face on it before lunch today. :D

Yeah but I defy him to come up with a Virgin Mary & Baby Jesus Natural Occurance PopCorn. Bids for this little beauty start at $250 over on ebay.

e5_12_sb.JPG

I had the strangest experience last night. My 3 1/2 year old son had a bad dream and got into our bed during the night.

I woke up this morning and the way his blankie (don't laugh - you'll be parents someday) was folded and how the shadows sat on it, there was HIS image on it. It looked like some sort of Shroud of Turin with my sons profile on it.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I know it wasn't an acid flashback or anything... :lol:

I had the strangest experience last night. My 3 1/2 year old son had a bad dream and got into our bed during the night.

I woke up this morning and the way his blankie (don't laugh - you'll be parents someday) was folded and how the shadows sat on it, there was HIS image on it. It looked like some sort of Shroud of Turin with my sons profile on it.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I know it wasn't an acid flashback or anything... :lol:

Too bad your kid is not Jesus, or you'd make some $$$ on that blankie.

I woke up this morning and the way his blankie (don't laugh - you'll be parents someday) was folded and how the shadows sat on it, there was HIS image on it. It looked like some sort of Shroud of Turin with my sons  profile on it.

:wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

I know it wasn't an acid flashback or anything...  :lol:

Too bad your kid is not Jesus, or you'd make some $$$ on that blankie.

:lol::lol::lol:

If he was Jesus and I took his blankie, I'd probably end up as a pillar of salt. :lol:

or... be sent to the corn field, like in the old Twilight Zone episode. :excited::ph34r:

Edited by AfricaBrass