"The Boss" by Jimmy Smith with George Benson

HWright

Dear Friends, fellow board (bored) members, organ fans, Jimmy Smith lovers, etc:

I recently picked up the Verve reissue of Jimmy Smith's excellent live album "The Boss" featuring George Benson. I've been enjoying it immensely (and highly recommend that you pick it up if you haven't already) but I have a small problem with my purchase. After I opened up the slip case, it looked like the disc had been rewrapped or inadequately wrapped. In fact there wasn't a booklet inside the front slipcase slot and I'm wondering if anyone who has the CD can tell me if they have a booklet in theirs (like with other Verve reisssues in that series) or if there is no booklet at all.

Thanks

P.S. - If there is a booklet, please describe its contents, if possible.

No booklet with mine either. Some of the titles in this series have booklets and some do not. I think the amount of readable matter (ie, liner notes) there is on the album determines whether they issue a booklet or not. What that amount is remains a well-guarded secret. B-)