Yeeesss!!! Orgasmatron works

Yeeesss!!! Orgasmatron works

Ten out of 11 women who tested a so-called Orgasmatron reported an increase in sexual pleasure.

The electronic implant was named after a machine in the 1968 Jane Fonda film Barbarella.

Inventor Dr Stuart Meloy (not related to poster), an American pain consultant, said: "This is the first group research and I think we have demonstrated that it works."

One woman in the trial, Mary Clegg, 52, from Hampshire, said: "It certainly did work for me. When I first used it my leg flew up in the air."

The device, implanted into the buttocks, is said to produce an orgasm at the push of a remote-controlled button.

Patients can pay £9,000 to have two electrodes implanted which are connected by wires to nerves in the spinal cord.

With a remote-control they can send tiny pulses of electricity through their spinal nerves, which can lead to orgasm.

Dr Meloy, who is to submit the trial results to the journal Neural Modulation, originally used the device to ease back pain.

He became aware of the positive side effects when a patient suggested he teach her husband how to 'do that'.

Even if this thing does work they're gonna have trouble marketing it considering there's already this Orgasmatron commercially available for £6.99. Strangely enough you're supposed to stick it on your head. God knows what good that's gonna do but from the look of it I sure as hell wouldn't want to stick it anywhere else.

orgasmatron.jpg

Even if this thing does work they're gonna have trouble marketing it considering there's already this Orgasmatron commercially available for £6.99. Strangely enough you're supposed to stick it on your head. God knows what good that's gonna do but from the look of it I sure as hell wouldn't want to stick it anywhere else.

orgasmatron.jpg

:huh: That's it?

It looks like a thing I buy for my guys to pluck citrus off the trees.

orgasmatron.jpg

:huh: That's it?

It looks like a thing I buy for my guys to pluck citrus off the trees.

What hell do you expect for a measly £6.99?

Edited by Phil Meloy

orgasmatron.jpg

My dad actually gave one of those to me as a holiday gag gift this year. It's billed as a "head massager." Dumbest. Gift. Ever.

orgasmatron.jpg

My dad actually gave one of those to me as a holiday gag gift this year. It's billed as a "head massager." Dumbest. Gift. Ever.

How'd you get on with it BW?