Couple-a Woodstock/Ten Years After Questions

This has been driving me nuts for a few months now. Back in November, I had a chance to watch the directors-cut DVD of Woodstock. I was blown away by Ten Years After’s “I’m Going Home.” Since then, I haven’t been able to locate a CD of the soundtrack. I have, however, been able to download the song from Kazaa, but the version I downloaded sounds muddy, not to mention numerous overdubs (even the guitar solo during the “play the blues for you” segment is different). So, for anyone who knows, I’m wondering:

1. Is the soundtrack version of the song the same as the movie, or did someone go back and edit/tinker/overdub it later in post-production?

2. Is the soundtrack even available anymore?

3. If not, is there some way I can copy the audio track of the song from the DVD onto my computer? (Of course, if the answer to the first two questions is YES, then that renders this question moot).

The other reason for wanting the original 2-CD soundtrack is to get the live Sly & the Family Stone tracks. Sure would be nice to see THAT catalog upgraded! So, any help is greatly appreciated!