Are you a thread-killer?

Big Al

Do you have a bad habit of stopping a thread dead in its tracks?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just my excessive paranoia, but I believe I've slain a string or two in my time on the BNBB and Organissimo. Isn't there some way of determining who rules the roost? I can't tell you how many times I've thought about this. Thanks to Al for bringing it up.

Of course, there's a whole different level of futility here which hasn't even been broached. The first cousin of thread killing...the king of the unresponded to posts. The person who has dropped the most lines in the water with the fewest nibbles. I'm not going to sell myself short. I happen to think I'm pretty good at that too.

Up over and out.

Edited by Dave James

I think a check of last posts in threads would show that I am the champion discussion-killer.

Or maybe it's just that my pithy insights are DEFINITIVE.  ;)

:lol::lol:

I know I shouldn't post in this thread because the last poster in this thread will be known as the:

...Thread killer of the thread killer thread.

Edited by AfricaBrass

I got a chuckle out of the opening sentence to a thread Free For All started:

First, pardon me if this has been covered already (I hope I don't get the "new thread hook" which is when the next post is a link to an existing thread- so humiliating!).

:lol:

I've done that to people! Sorry, it wasn't my intention to humiliate anyone.

Do a search next time, dammit! :g

I know I shouldn't post in this thread because the last poster in this thread will be known as the:

:lol:  :lol:

Can't you just see those words in gold on a championship belt ???!!!

"Ladies and gentleman, in this corner, your reigning world champion THREAD KILLER OF THE THREAD KILLER THREAD..."

I think a check of last posts in threads would show that I am the champion discussion-killer.

Or maybe it's just that my pithy insights are DEFINITIVE.  ;)

No, it's me I tellya. ME!!!