Big Al

Hey Skid! Look what comes out tomorrow!

59 posts in this topic

Guys, read this post down to the bottom. Skipping from this thread to that one gave me a scare! :ph34r:

Guys, read this post down to the bottom. Skipping from this thread to that one gave me a scare! :ph34r:

But that Stix is good. ;)

hey deus62, go run around that tree. :o

hey deus62, go run around that tree. :o

If you move out of the way and stop barking up all the trees in the park, I might actually get a chance. :o

:rfr

Hey, wait a second: I was a Kiss fan, too! My first record: Alive II! Skid, you & me related perhaps? :g

:lol:

Well, could be, as I already know that you were (?) a HUGE Aldo Nova fan. B-) ;)

So, how do you feel about April Wine?? Dokken ("rhymes with ROCKIN'!!!)??? Triumph??? Dude, I still have my "Never Surrender" concert t-shirt.

music-smiley-006.gifmusic-smiley-005.gifmusic-smiley-007.gif

Oh yeah? I'll see your Dokken & Triumph and rasie you an Asia and a Ratt!!! :rsmile: :rsmile:

now let's not lose the thread here..." day into night...she's with me..." :ph34r:

now let's not lose the thread here..." day into night...she's with me..." :ph34r:

Dude, now THAT'S one of their better songs. B-)