• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music is outstanding, by the way. At first pass not as avant-garde as the fall '67 tour dates, but excellent anyway. Mulva!

Guy

And now the 1966 set with Richard Davis is up. Crazy! The only thing better will be if any tapes with the 1967 sextet with Joe Henderson turn up...

I just got the set today. I have Disc 6 playing now, and I'd assume this was a studio recording if I didn't know any better.

So this is from the same source as mine... great to know! I started wondering reading that guy's name rather than "fm" or the name of a radio or tv station.

• 7 months later...

Does anybody have the track listings for the Miles in B set? I have all info except track titles.

Thanks!

Hey, would you post what you have, please? I only have some "elaborated guesses" I put up with help of Losin's site...

If anyone needs the cover are for the HSHB Forensic, drop me a PM, I got it somewhere (I think from dime, when the tree was seeded, recently).

Flurin, I used the information you posted here!  :blink:

omigod!

I couldn't remember that I posted this here! I thought you might have gotten "official" info - I think, but as I can't even remember posting it anymore..., I think my post was just an elaborate guess - I can't recall where I took that info from! Hmmmm, getting old? :blink: