A warning about a board member -- pryan

Bol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I must admit this isn't setting a good precedent. I can only hope Paul has a valid reason for his actions. I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but I hope he's aware that he will probably find it very difficult to convince people to buy from him again on the board.

It's too bad. This board is a terrific resource for selling/replenishing music.

Unless someone has strong objections, I'd like to delete this thread in a day or two. Although I do not regret doing it, I found it unpleasant to post my initial message, and I would like to put the incident behind me and forget about it as soon as possible. I think anyone who would have looked at this thread has looked at it by now, and I do not expect pryan to try to make amends. Better to move on, it seems.

You're probably right about deleting this thread. Those who are going to have read it and be warned have probably done so already. It's just not good if it's not resolved, with or without this thread. If it happened to me, I wouln't be a happy camper but at some point, you have to reluctantly concede it a loss.

I see nothing wrong with applying a bit more pressure to see if it can get resolved.

Three questionable trades in a row?? No communication??

His only post lacks substance.

I'm glad folks like him are rare on this board.

damn straight on all points

Bol is not saying the guy is scum of the earth.

He is saying that the guy does not live up to the same standards the rest of us do. I dare say that most of us bend over backwards to make sure trades work out OK. Life is too short to put up with folks who just want to jack around or are not willing to take some responsibility.

is it possible to close the discussion on this thread (via moderator options), rather than delete it altogether? that way, people could refer back to it in a search if they are interested.

That would be my preference as well. Lock the thread maybe (at the request of the person who started it), but keep the content.