TRIO - wasilewski/kurkiewicz/miskiewicz

etherbored

Yep got it this morning and have been listening to it all day, great album from some very talented young musicians.

I was impressed by them with Tomasz Stanko when I saw them in concert last year. I suspect they have a long career ahead of them.

Che.

Yep got it this morning and have been listening to it all day, great album from some very talented young musicians.

I was impressed by them with Tomasz Stanko when I saw them in concert last year. I suspect they have a long career ahead of them.

Che.

Where did you pick it up so soon Che?

Che.

Via some people I know In Finland.

Che.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked this up a week or two after it was released. "Sublime" is the only word for it. I got it based on my admiration for Stanko's albums, but these guys are just as good on their own. They remind me, in that respect, of the Red Garland - Paul Chambers - Philly Joe Jones rhythm section!

Che.

You can get the album in the UK now, I have just recieved a copy from 'Jazz CD's' in the south of England.

Che.

Che.

You can get the album in the UK now, I have just recieved a copy from 'Jazz CD's' in the south of England.

Che.

Which I ordered for a friend of mine.

Che.

Which I ordered for a friend of mine.

A friend in Finland, perhaps?

B-)

Well you know Daniel I have so many friends on this board now, that it was actually for someone on this board ;)

Che.

Now I kind of wish I had picked this up at Hothouse when Stanko and the Trio were playing. Don't think it was really on sale though. Well, I'll get it used or on Yourmusic or something in a while.

This is a great debut album.

The tracks are undemonstrative and introverted and there is some find interchange between the group. I think they have a great future ahead of them.

Che.