The new "Pay-It-Forward" Music Giveaway Thread!!&#33

Howdy guys & gals,

If you're feeling a little down and out, how's about a free cd to cheer you up?

The rules are simply this:

Post a cd (or lp, books, etc.) in this thread to give away. If you claim one, you need to pony up one for someone else...Kapish?

I'll start:

Up for grabs today is Disc 3 of the Grachun Moncur III Mosaic Select. This disc contains the complete albums "Hipnosis" by Jackie Mac & Moncur's "Some Other Stuff."

My wife got me this set, but it had two Disc 3s. I will also include the complete booklet for the Select as they sent me a new one with my replacement disc, as the original one has a slight bend on the lower right-hand corner. It has the back insert for Disc 1, but the front liners are correct for Disc 3.

Goes to the first PM!!! :excited::excited:

I look forward to seeing what you guys offer...

Y'all have a real nice day, ya hear!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the disc goes to:

etherbored!!!

Enjoy it -e-. Just remember to "Pay-It-Forward." B-)

P.S. Just to make things more clear...if you want to claim an item offered in this thread, you must offer up something once you receive your item. However, you need not claim something to offer something. You may offer something at any time. It just may drum up a little good Karma for you...

P.S.S. Thanks for pinning this topic...seems we're off to a good start!

:tup:tup

So this means that etherbored now has to offer something else up to anybody? And if that person takes it, he has to offer something else, etc.? Does etherbored get to keep the cd or is it loan so to speak?

I think it's his unless he chooses to pass it on. He is required, by the by-laws of this program to offer something :P !

So this means that etherbored now has to offer something else up to anybody? And if that person takes it, he has to offer something else, etc.? Does etherbored get to keep the cd or is it loan so to speak?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. It's up to him. If he don't dig it, he can pass it along. Bottom line: if you claim something, it's yours to keep. But you need to offer something, to "Pay-It-Forward." These are not just "loans."

B-)

okay, A/B - it's yours.

if folks are crying foul i'll dig through the crates at home to see what else i can come up with...

BTW, let me remind you that this is a double-disc set you're in for.

:rsmile:,

-e-

Thanks -e-!

I'm going to see what I have lying around here... :D

I'm up, and I'll post something soon.

Surely there's one of those big, fat, ugly, underutilized Mosaic boxes taking up a lot of valuable space on your shelf . . . . :g

okay, A/B - it's yours.

if folks are crying foul i'll dig through the crates at home to see what else i can come up with...

BTW, let me remind you that this is a double-disc set you're in for.

:rsmile:,

-e-

Thanks -e-!

I'm going to see what I have lying around here... :D

I'm up, and I'll post something soon.

Surely there's one of those big, fat, ugly, underutilized Mosaic boxes taking up a lot of valuable space on your shelf . . . . :g

Oh yeah, that Kenny G Select hasn't been getting much attention. :lol:

Actually, I only have one box of jazz CDs at home, so I'm going to give up something good... It's tempting to share a McMaster title that's been RVG'd, but I wouldn't do it.

Hmmmmm......