Happy Birthday, Noj!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again everybody!

Last night my family took me to Outback Steakhouse where I had a great meal and received WAY more gifts than anyone my age should receive. I'm very spoiled. I'm about to go trade the IPod Shuffle my Mom bought me for a full size IPod. Hell yeah! B-)

Happy Birthday Noj!  Sorry I missed the fun...

:party:  :party:  :party:

I think the 27th is Noj's birthday, Rachel -- it's just being celebrated in all time zones around the globe!

:party::party::party::party::party:

well, being in bass-ackward Indiana which has two time zones and multiple counties that participate in daylight savings time and others that do not, I always like to cover all of my bases. So I'll probably wish Noj "HB" tomorrow too, just to be safe. ^_^

Wow, birthdays last three days on Organissimo! Thanks everyone!

It is quite frightening how quickly time elapses. All that "life is very short" talk sure is the truth. Life is entirely precious, every waking moment is priceless. I'm very thankful for my life and all the people I have the pleasure of knowing. I am so incredibly blessed that at times I feel guilty for all that I have, even guilty for my own hopes and aspirations for more. It is an honor to know all of you, however impersonally through these pixels of cyberspace. Love and respect to all!

Sorry to be cheesey, but it's from the heart! :g

• 6 years later...