Wesbed's Birthday

Brad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all.

It's good to be the age I am. I'd like to stay in 40-something age range for many more years than possible. I enjoy being in the middle of all the ages. I can relate to both the young and old. I share common interests with both sides of the age scale.

The temperature is supposed to be in the upper 70s, in Tucson, by the end of the week. I will be taking your suggestions to get some Mexican food and a cold Tecate (with lime) before this week runs out.

Last week I found a place that sells tires and Mexican food. The place had one of the best salsas I've had. They serve all the Mexican basics plus fresh tamales. You can eat while you get new tires. :excited:

Last week I found a place that sells tires and Mexican food. The place had one of the best salsas I've had. They serve all the Mexican basics plus fresh tamales. You can eat while you get new tires. :excited:

Wow... Tacos and tires, what a combo! :lol:

When we visited Austin a while back, we went to a place that sold gas and bbq. It was really good. :D

Jack Benny's age! Is that a good thing, or bad???? Who is this Jack Benny, anyway??? I am far too young to know about him.

Jack Benny's age is a good one. Now that I'm here, I understand why Jack Benny liked 39.

I'm gaining on you. I'm 36 and I like this age.

I just wish I knew what I know now when I was 25. I bet I'll be saying the same thing in 10 years about my mid-30's. :lol:

I'm gaining on you. I'm 36 and I like this age.

I have enjoyed my time in the 'middle ages.' When you're in this age range you aren't too far from the young or the old. It's comfortable to relate to both sides of the age scale. When you're in the younger years, the older people can seem a long way in the distance and difficult to relate to.

:tup Sorry To be late man! Hope you had a great one!!! :tup  :tup

Jack Benny's age! Is that a good thing, or bad???? Who is this Jack Benny, anyway??? I am far too young to know about him. :w

:lol::lol:

You should have typed that post in all CAPS. :P

Why? Is the small non-cap print hard to read with 36 year old eyes? :P