Upcoming Jazz in Paris 3-CD sets

Other than conflicting release dates (either April 5th or 12th) I can't find any information on the upcoming Jazz in Paris 3 CD sets. Does anyone know what material these sets consist of?

Various Artists - Jazz in Paris - Champs Elysess - 3 CD box set (Verve Int'l) Apr 5

Various Artists - Jazz in Paris - Montmartre - 3 CD box set (Verve Int'l) Apr 5

Various Artists - Jazz in Paris - Rive Gauche - 3 CD box set (Verve Int'l) Apr 5

Various Artists - Jazz in Paris - Saint Germain Des-Pres - 3 CD box set (Verve Int'l) Apr 5

• 1 month later...

this just repeats my frustration when I posted the same question a month ago... I can't tell (and I would be very appreciative if someone could answer the following questions)....

1) Is this previously unreleased material?

2) Is this various live performances (and they all were recorded in Paris - that's the theme)?

3) Or is this simply a compilation of cuts from other artists and previous releases...?

A little help please...

:wacko::wacko:

this just repeats my frustration when I posted the same question a month ago... I can't tell (and I would be very appreciative if someone could answer the following questions)....

1) Is this previously unreleased material?

2) Is this various live performances (and they all were recorded in Paris - that's the theme)?

3) Or is this simply a compilation of cuts from other artists and previous releases...?

A little help please...

:wacko::wacko:

The bulk of these are drawn from the "Jazz in Paris" series of cds from Gitanes (Universal), arranged around a theme for the sets. There is reported to be a few, A FEW, tracks that did not appear in the "Jazz in Paris" series, but I for one don't know what those tracks are.

There is going to be predominantly studio but some live tracks here from an assortment of musicians both French, from other European countries, and Americans.