A hiatus from the Politics Forum

Jim Alfredson

I say keep the Politics Forum - just rename it the "Liberalissimo Forum" - that's spanish for very liberal (right EKE BBB?)

...with the subtitle "open discussion ONLY if you're a far left liberal. Anyone else will be abused, spit on, insulted and kicked out"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say keep the Politics Forum - just rename it the "Liberalissimo Forum" - that's spanish for very liberal (right EKE BBB?)

...with the subtitle "open discussion ONLY if you're a far left liberal. Anyone else will be abused, spit on, insulted and kicked out"

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yes, Greg, but the trick is to avoid the place and watch from a distance as the libs all yell and curse each other! :P

Making the Political Forum "Members Only" is all right with me and if it gets to be too much of a hassle Jim just shitcan it. I'm sure you have a lot more pressing issues in your life than to have to deal with the ongoing hostility in the political forum.

I subscribe.

Every forum has a political section, or most of them anyway. You aren't gonna turn anyone off or surprise anyone. The same political debates happen everywhere so don't feel special.

That said, I have rather enjoyed my hiatus from political forums. I just don't have the time for that crap.

Hey.

Without the Political Forum what would the ' Good 'Ol' Boys talk about?' ;)

Che.

Do you mean the 'Good Ol' Boys' from Nashville or the 'Good Ol' Boys' from Chicago?

No just the one's drinking whiskey and rye ;)

Che.