ice cream or frozen yogurt?

Do you like ice cream or frozen yogurt better?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote is overwhelmingly for real ice cream. When I think of ice cream I mean the kind that you make yourself, with an ice cream maker. The ingredients are few. They involve real cream, sugar, then whatever flavour you're in the mood for, real vanilla, real chocolate, fresh fruit etc. If it's not made that way it lacks the richness and sheer decadence of what it is. Heaven!!! If you're going to have ice cream, have real ice cream. Just don't have a huge bowl of it every day or you'll blow up like a blimp.

There are some commercial brands that are made that way, but they are few and far between. If the ingredients are listed on the label, read them. If you can't pronounce most of them, you'd be better off just going to the Dairy Queen. Theirs is actually ice milk and not ice cream and is quite good.

Ice cream.

I live within walking distance of the best place for ice creams in Paris.

http://www.free-definition.com/Berthillon.html

And Paris is the center of the world for good ice creams  :P

C'mon brownie, why didn't you tell me last year ?!?!

that's what I was thinking!

didn't have time for sitting down with icecream though. needed to roam the streets and the musea all the while.