--- title edited by moderator ---

Guest ariceffron

Guest ariceffron

how dare you side with soulstation-- i did nothing to instigate him putting my photo up like that. you are an asshole supreme. i wish u were dead

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DizzySpells

a) There have been lots of people taunting him on this board, well-knowing (!) what kind of responses they would illicit.

b) He's posted lots of crap here (incl. the pic that disappeared here (thank God)).

c) Lots of other people have posted lots of crap here, albeit using a somewhat better style, but it's still crap.

d) Other people have also not come through on deals.

I have been following what's been going down lately, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Law enforcement?

Stunning behaviour all around.

a) There have been lots of people taunting him on this board, well-knowing (!) what kind of responses they would illicit.

b) He's posted lots of crap here (incl. the pic that disappeared here (thank God)).

c) Lots of other people have posted lots of crap here, albeit using a somewhat better style, but it's still crap.

d) Other people have also not come through on deals.

I have been following what's been going down lately, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Law enforcement?

Yes, law enforcement. I don't think anyone else but Aric has posted about wanting to kill ss1 and wishing me dead. I take those threats seriously.

I asked ss1 to get rid of his sig, which he did. I told Aric to stop being a baby and he does this.

I must be missing something.

History repeats itself.

To quote Tomatbluenote from the old BNBB before Aric got banned there: "I am saddened and disgusted by the continued abasements by Aric and the resultant fouling of our fine board. Folks, enough is enough. Enough rope has been given and I am afraid that Mr. Effron has hoisted himself high on the gibbet... Aric, you are more than welcome to develop an ariceffron.com site as a playground for your passionate yet misguided mind."

Guest DizzySpells

True, but calling out the owner of the board and wishing death on him is usually considered a bad move.

Yes, and pushing him hard to do exactly that is an equally bad move.

Guest DizzySpells

Do we have a record for the number of people reading one topic?

(15 in this case)

How many of us are chewing gum while reading this?

I'm sticking to junk food.