Miles Cellar Door Update

BFS

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CD Universe pre-order price now showing as $77+.

My preorder still shows the "cheap" price.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

My recollection is that they've come through on price issues like this in the past.

Mine too. Well, fingers crossed. I probably wouldn't get the material at $77, and instead would wait to see if it shows up at yourmusic.

My recollection is that they've come through on price issues like this in the past.

Mine, too.

They're showing the "regular price" now as $97.89. I think we got ourselves a DEAL! :w

Wow... if we can pull this off.. this may be a minor miracle....

Hmm..... :D

Mine, too.

They're showing the "regular price" now as $97.89. I think we got ourselves a DEAL! :w

I got in just in time. Placed my order a couple days ago. Can they still honor a price that is almost a third of what it should be?

They might not. A few years ago an online vendor (CDNow?) accidentally mispriced the Plugged Nickel at something like 11.98 instead of 111.98. A bunch of people ordered at the bargain basement price. CDNow cancelled the orders, apologized and gave said customers $10 coupons.

Guy

Damn... just clicked on that link and it lists it at $77.

Hey all....

Just received this link from a customer and verified Sony's price change. Please note that all have placed their orders will receive the $42.99 price...i.e., we will not renege on it although it is much less than cost - not my philosophy.

Anyway, we can no longer offer that price, however for the board members here only we can offer a discount to $69.99 (and you can choose the free UPS in the 48 lower).

If you decide to take us up on it, please put "Organissimo Special" in the comments section of the order and we will change when the order is processed (it will not show up when the order is placed).

THANKS

Rick

Red Trumpet