A Big Apology

chuckyd4

Hello everyone -

This is embarrassing, for sure, but I've really enjoyed coming here in the past, and thought you all deserved an apology from me.

As some of you know, I was supposed to do a Blindfold Test months ago... I actually had the selections picked out, was getting ready, and then all of a sudden life got really busy. I won't go into all the details here on a public forum (but I would be more than happy to explain further in a PM for anybody who's interested), but suffice it to say I really dropped the ball. I want to extend a particular apology to Mike Weil, who went out of his way to contact me on two different boards and by e-mail, and who never got a response.

Not as an excuse, but just as an explanation, I actually stopped posting altogether (on any board) for a span of two or three months, and there was a stretch where very few e-mails to me were getting any kind of response. I am since in a better place, and just realized recently that I had never come over here to explain myself.

So there you are. I am sorry for the inconvenience and the rudeness. Glad to see that the tradition has kept going strong, and maybe in the future I can get back into it as a listener. I still love the idea, just don't want to request CD's if I know I'm kind of busy.

Best wishes.