What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life was the first time I really noticed him, loved the series and wish it had remained on the air longer.

Same here, first time I saw him was in 'Life'. Never saw him in 'The Forsyte Saga'.

I too liked 'Life' a lot and was quite smitten with Sarah Shahi as his sidekick. Happy to see she will be appearing in 'Person of Interest'. Anyone else love that show?

Life was the first time I really noticed him, loved the series and wish it had remained on the air longer.

Same here, first time I saw him was in 'Life'. Never saw him in 'The Forsyte Saga'.

I too liked 'Life' a lot and was quite smitten with Sarah Shahi as his sidekick. Happy to see she will be appearing in 'Person of Interest'. Anyone else love that show?

Yes, we are dedicated fans of Mr Finch and Mr Reese.

Seems 'Life' was cancelled as the ravishing Ms Shahi was pregnant and the replacement woman couldn't hack it, for want of a better expression.

Edited by kinuta

Lewis is excellent in "Band of Brothers" as well.

I like Person of Interest, didn't know Shahi was going to be on that show, that's good news.

Watched Castle and The Americans last night. Today will watch Continuum and The Following to see how the third episodes are.

Today will watch Continuum and The Following to see how the third episodes are.

I'm really enjoying Continuum, it gets better and more detailed with each episode. They have the entire series available for streaming from the Canadian website so I'm almost finished with season one.

The Following is *okay*, not as effective as it should be but I'll probably keep watching for awhile to see how it develops.

I've been watching "Criminal Minds", I like a good police-procedural now and again, it's a good filler series to keep me entertained while waiting for new episodes of other shows.

Watched a quickly-axed Fox show from 2005 called "The Inside" starring Peter Coyote and Rachel Nichols. Fox only aired 7 of the 13 completed episodes (out of order to boot), luckily they showed all 13 episodes in Canada. A shame it was cancelled so quickly, quite a good FBI show.

Also watching:

Criminal Minds - Season 1

Californication

The Following is very grim (it got much worse after the dog scene btw), but I will at least watch a couple more episodes to see how it progresses. When the show is based around a serial killer it's kind of hard to make it light and fluffy and feel accurate.

Right now I'm watching Continuum on Syfy.

That's not my problem with it. You have an alleged Poe expert (who they're going to make out to be even smarter than Hannibal Lector) and all these alleged Poe nuts followers....and their entire mission is based on a misquote of Poe. Poe never said "the death of a woman is the most beautiful thing in the world." He did say 'the death of a beautiful woman is, unquestionably, the most poetical topic in the world' in The Philosophy of Composition. There is a big difference between those two. You would think one if not all the followers would call B.S. on the "expert" being an "expert" on Poe if he can't even get that right. The dialogue is embarrassing....and anyone want to explain to me why the followers didn't do what they later did once he escaped? Why just hang around and make it more complicated to do what they did?