What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, porcy62 said:

I agree with Ophuls, but really a tough one.

yes, ... tough, really tough at some points, deeply sad, also deeply evil, ... no horrific visuals (of one of the biggest crimes of human history) made this watchable for me, ... but again it touched me in a deep manner for sure. Well-crafted documentary because of details and research.

Just signed up for the lo-budget version of Paramount + in which I was gobsmacked to find a significant archive of Comedy Central programs, as well as some other stuff, so, I am beginning to take on this, and episode or two a day, usually in the evening, before be, when the new has become redundant and/or stiflingly depressing.

daria-57a55da929604.jpg

49 minutes ago, JSngry said:

Just signed up for the lo-budget version of Paramount + in which I was gobsmacked to find a significant archive of Comedy Central programs, as well as some other stuff, so, I am beginning to take on this, and episode or two a day, usually in the evening, before be, when the new has become redundant and/or stiflingly depressing.

daria-57a55da929604.jpg

I recommend checking out "Evil" before the trial ends. It's one of my favorite current shows, a real hoot.