What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that after this year of lockdowns I watched all the series and new movies I am interested and rewatched all the classic movies of the galaxy. I canceled my netflix account and I spend the evenings playing with two kittens, Sunny and Blackie, much more fun.

sunny.jpg

blackie..jpg

EDIT: and spin some records now and then ;)

Edited by porcy62

1 hour ago, porcy62 said:

I think that after this year of lockdowns I watched all the series and new movies I am interested and rewatched all the classic movies of the galaxy. I canceled my netflix account and I spend the evenings playing with two kittens, Sunny and Blackie, much more fun.

sunny.jpg

blackie..jpg

EDIT: and spin some records now and then ;)

Hi, I have a kitten also for two days at my place, ... they claim so much time but it's worth it ! , ....don't know if he likes music like me :P !   Have fun !!

Edited by Referentzhunter

1 minute ago, Referentzhunter said:

Hi, I have a kitten also for two days at my place, ... they claim so much time but it's worth it ! , ....don't know if he likes music like me :P !   Have fun !!

I am trying with smooth stuff, I spare Ascension and Free Jazz for their adulthood.

I binged Season 1 last night then Season 2 this morning. The acting style for me is variable, but the writing and premises are totally cool with me. A rock solid A- in my book, and I wasn't exactly hungry for a new sketch show. But this one is worthy.