Jazz Kat

What Are You Watching

5,096 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Referentzhunter said:

MV5BOWM4NTY2NTMtZDZlZS00NTgyLWEzZDMtODE3ZGI1MzI3ZmU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg

:tup:tup

1 hour ago, Referentzhunter said:

MV5BMTc2Mjc0MDg3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUzMDkxMw@@._V1_.jpg

:wub:

On 2-10-2021 at 4:01 PM, jlhoots said:

:tup:tup

excellent movies

On 2-10-2021 at 8:05 PM, jlhoots said:

:wub:

Watched "The Fugitive Kind" last night.  Got a sense of how exciting Brando must have seemed in the '50s.  Also music by Kenyon Hopkins. 

Posted (edited)

Finished Doom Patrol, Season 2

Watched Another Life Season 1

Now watching Les Revanants Season 1

Edited by jazzbo

Posted (edited)

brilliant brilliant first season

MV5BNTY1NTAxYmMtYTMxNS00ZDhlLWFiYzEtMTYyMDEyMTYyMjYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

Edited by Referentzhunter

Robert Fripp once had a band called like this. Of course after King Crimson, at the beginning of the 80s IIRC.

On 9/4/2021 at 0:10 PM, Referentzhunter said:

p4041_p_v10_aa.jpg

That one, together with Fitzcarraldo, is for me easily the best Herzog movie. Herzog with his fetish actor Klaus Kinski, in the role of a Spanish Conquistador. You can't go wrong with that pair. In the book I'm reading on Krautrock the chapter I finished today talked both and together about Popol Vuh and Werner Herzog. Logic if you consider the former signed many soundtracks for him. Among them their perhaps most famous to Aguirre.

1 hour ago, Bluesnik said:

Robert Fripp once had a band called like this. Of course after King Crimson, at the beginning of the 80s IIRC.

That one, together with Fitzcarraldo, is for me easily the best Herzog movie. Herzog with his fetish actor Klaus Kinski, in the role of a Spanish Conquistador. You can't go wrong with that pair. In the book I'm reading on Krautrock the chapter I finished today talked both and together about Popol Vuh and Werner Herzog. Logic if you consider the former signed many soundtracks for him. Among them their perhaps most famous to Aguirre.

have to give Popul Vuh a change on day ... Yeah Fitzcarraldo yeah ... but also Stroczek for me and not to be forgotten; 'My son, my son, what have ye done'. Do yourself a favour and check the last one out (if you haven't). Also David Lynch involved ... 

3 hours ago, Referentzhunter said:

'My son, my son, what have ye done

That one I don't know. It must be a more recent one? But I was a real Herzoghead for some time in the early 80s.

6 hours ago, Bluesnik said:

Now that I think of it King Crimson had an excellent record in the 80s. In 81 or 82, called Discipline. With Adrian Belew, one of my favorite rock guitarists.

6 hours ago, Bluesnik said:

Now that I think of it King Crimson had an excellent record in the 80s. In 81 or 82, called Discipline. With Adrian Belew, one of my favorite rock guitarists.

I digg Discipline to ... 'Elephant talk' ! Not to much a fan of their later works, 90's

Les Revanants Season 2, I'm on the final episode. Whoa.

The Morning Show - season 2

Giri / Haji - Netflix episode 1