What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, whoevever Dokic plays next, I'm rooting for hard. As much as I sympathize with depression issues (having to deal with that problem myself), I'm getting really tired of hearing her "inspirational story" every day. Once or twice was hearwarming. Now it's become heartburn instead...

Judicious use of the mute button saved the match, but she lost anyway. Oh, well...

del Potro looked like he had no business being where he was. Unfortunately, I haven't watched tennis in years ( I remember hearing about some kid named Sampras shortly after I quit watching...), so this is the only time I've seen him.

No, I'm glad you're posting these things you're watching. I never ever watch sports on tv. I won't be watching the Super Bowl. I've never watched more than a few minutes of one.

Last night I watched an episode of Battlestar Galactica Season Three. . . and fell asleep ten minutes in! Went to bed and of course. .. couldn't sleep for a while. Ended up watching an episode of CBS's attempt to be "the next XFiles", "Eleventh Hour." A waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Antonio Margarito getting the shit beaten out of him by Shane Mosley :rfr

No way!!! You made that up, didn't you?

I hereby officially withdraw my shock, now that we know Margarito probably beat the shit out of Cotto by having his gloves packed with plaster of paris...

One year suspension my ass.