What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Best That Never Was: The Marcus Dupree Story. What a story. Life can be a bitch a times...

I just happened to catch that on ESPN a few months ago...amazing he has been able to handle all that happened to him....seeing footage of him in high school, he was clearly as good a running back as there ever has been.

Re-watching the Fringe season finale. Sure didn't expect this!

What to say, it seemed almost like a series finale but also opened up a huge number of questions.

Fringe is amazing, for me it completely eclipses the over rated Lost.

Some other goodies I've been enjoying from the BBC, who have been on a roll lately.

Exile

Journalist returns home and starts to piece together a dark story involving his Alzheimer stricken dad.

Very well done three part drama with a good story that had plenty of juicy twists.

EXILE_1C_380x250_1299926a.jpg

The Crimson Petal & The White

Nobody does Victoriana like the BBC and I think they have outdone themselves with this brilliant four part drama.

Gillian Anderson shows that her fine performance in Bleak House was not a one off fluke.

Crimson_Petal_White_300.jpg

The Shadow Line

Only the first part so far but it was excellent, dark, creepy and tantalizing.

wp187fef7b_0a.jpg

Well, in my opinion Lost at its best eclipses Fringe, but Lost was not always at its best. Fringe has begun to incorporate elements of Alias, to good effect.

The Good Wife was a really solid episode.

I agree with Kinuta on this, I much prefer Fringe to Lost.

Currently watching the first season of 'Third Watch' having found a very cheap used DVD. Good stuff.

Interesting. I don't feel the same way about Fringe, I don't get emotionally involved in the same way. And I loved the ambiguity and complexity and nonsense.

Watched the Secrets of the Dead episode about the Minoan civilization. Very interesting.

Homicide-Life On The Street Season 5

Very impressive level of story telling makes compulsive viewing. Michelle Forbes enters the proceeding as the new medical examiner with style and confidence. A lot of these episodes could easily be fleshed out to a film length thriller. :tup :tup