Sin City

Interested. I've been flipping through my old Sin City trade paperbacks a lot recently. Miller has crafted some truly iconic comics, love em or hate em.

There was a brief interview with Miller posted over on Ain't it Cool News. Was shocked to see the accompanying photo. Miller looks in really bad shape considering he is only 57. From what i understand 9/11 had a massive impact on his psyche. Also only just found out that he was married to Lynn Varley, however they split around 2005. Miller cops a lot of flak these days but i really hope he beats whatever is eating him, whether it's physical/mental/emotional or all of the above.

sincity2frankmillerint_large.jpg

He's only 57? Looks more like 77. Is he sick?

Nothing has been officially announced (that i'm aware of) regarding any sickness, there's only been speculation. In my opinion the dude does not look well, whatever the cause.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sin City 2 is flopping, badly. It will be lucky to crack $7 million at the box office this weekend, which is less than half what was predicted. With a $60 million budget it's looking exceedingly grim. The first film brought in $30 million on opening weekend in 2005.

The lesson learned? Don't wait 9 years to do a sequel....

Or don't make a sequel that's shitty.

Interested. I've been flipping through my old Sin City trade paperbacks a lot recently. Miller has crafted some truly iconic comics, love em or hate em.

There was a brief interview with Miller posted over on Ain't it Cool News. Was shocked to see the accompanying photo. Miller looks in really bad shape considering he is only 57. From what i understand 9/11 had a massive impact on his psyche. Also only just found out that he was married to Lynn Varley, however they split around 2005. Miller cops a lot of flak these days but i really hope he beats whatever is eating him, whether it's physical/mental/emotional or all of the above.

sincity2frankmillerint_large.jpg

He's only 57? Looks more like 77. Is he sick?

Nothing has been officially announced (that i'm aware of) regarding any sickness, there's only been speculation. In my opinion the dude does not look well, whatever the cause.

Seeing that pic of Frank Miller made me wonder what ever happenned to this fellow?

458px-Bernie_Wrightson.JPG

• 1 month later...