POODLE HAT..

randissimo

Weird Al has outdone himself! Great parodies!! I think Weird Al is the new 'Music Satire Potentate" .. I believe he has taken Frank Zappa's place. In fact, Dweezil Zappa plays on a tune that is very Zappa-esgue..

Do yourself a favor. Either buy "Poodle Hat" or catch him on his Summer tour in a venue near you.. :tup:g

Weird Al is the man! :tup . Loved it when he took over MTV for few hours, back in the day. Just when you think he will have to give it up, he comes back, better than ever! :tdown to Coolio and the Red Hot Chili Peppers for bitching about his parodies, they should be honored. Eminem let Al do a cover of whatever that song from 8 mile was, but not a video..truly a humor challenged "man"

I don't know why, but I still remember Weird Al, John Mellencamp, and some MTV dude being at the premiere for Purple Rain, I think, and Weird said, We all knew he could act, but who knew he could sing? :rolleyes: Perhaps you had to see him say it, but it cracked my up and lodged in my brain to this day...

Weird Al is the man! :tup . Loved it when he took over MTV for few hours, back in the day. Just when you think he will have to give it up, he comes back, better than ever! :tdown to Coolio and the Red Hot Chili Peppers for bitching about his parodies, they should be honored. Eminem let Al do a cover of whatever that song from 8 mile was, but not a video..truly a humor challenged "man"

I don't know why, but I still remember Weird Al, John Mellencamp, and some MTV dude being at the premiere for Purple Rain, I think, and Weird said, We all knew he could act, but who knew he could sing? :rolleyes: Perhaps you had to see him say it, but it cracked my up and lodged in my brain to this day...

...I saw AL TV last night on VH1 and he does faked interviews with Brittany Spears and EMINEM.. The one with EMINEM is particularly funny :g:tup

I saw him live back ni '87, when he was opening up for the Monkees (on their first reunion tour). Just as funny live as he is in the videos. He called for a bass solo, and the bassist played one "thunk" on his bass and that was it. Brilliant! :tup

I saw the track list the other night, what are the songs that he parodies?

I saw the track list the other night, what are the songs that he parodies?

I don't know... I think you have to be in that late teens or early 20's age demographic to know what songs the parodies are... Even without knowing, the tunes are extremely funny and clever. :g