• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BillF

• JSngry

• paul secor

• The Magnificent Goldberg

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's what I do. When I go to the page with the text window for adding a reply, I scroll down and look at the most recent post to see if anybody has already responded to the name I'm planning to respond to. If not, I'll add my post (quickly). After I post, I scroll up to see if anybody slipped in ahead of me. If so, I'll either edit or delete my post. It's just a matter of courtesy.

That said, it's no big deal if people don't follow this advice. :)

Edited by Jim R

Here's what I do.  When go to the page with the text window for adding a reply, I scroll down to see if anybody has already responded to the name I'm planning to respond to.  If not, I'll add my post (quickly).  After I post, I scroll up to see if anybody slipped in ahead of me.  If so, I'll either edit or delete my post.  It's just a matter of courtesy. 

That said, it's no big deal if people don't follow this advice.  :)

I know what you mean Jim.

I try to "Preview" first, and look below,

but, sometimes, 2 people add during the same minute.

I've deleted about 5 of mine that have come in second place,

but there's one or two that I've missed and someone has already responded to them.

So, it's a constant guessing game :P

Dan, Rod responded to my post, because I nipped out Brownian's. Technically, you were in error responding to Brownian's post. B-)

Well, i don't know how I could have known that, but I still managed to insert the same three names from Rod's last contribution, but you've moved on again without me ... :huh:

Well, i don't know how I could have known that

When you responded to Brownian, you didn't check to see if his post was the "active" post (it wasn't).

, but I still managed to insert the same three names from Rod's last contribution, but you've moved on again without me ...  :huh:

Okay, I see that now. I was just going on natural instincts. B-)