New issue JAZZIZ is pretty good

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. Just speaking of the current series, I don't think this interleague play is fair. The Giants have to battle the As who are on a tear, while the Pads get to play Seattle. Hardly equitable.

What I'd really like to do is go to Pac Bell park one of these days, sit down with a nice cold one and watch Bonds smack it out of the park a couple times. I've still never been to the new stadium--well, not the inside anyway.

Agree on all counts. Interleague play is stupid. I'm flying out to see some games at Pac Bell in August. They didn't open it up until I'd moved away from SF. I don't think I'll miss the Stick.

Chris, you must not be too happy after last night! ;)

Giants are showing signs of awakening, which is good news to me. Dodgers are a tough team, especially their outstanding pitching staff - should be an interesting battle for the pennant.

But boy, I thought Perez really showed that talent alone is not enough to be a big-leaguer with his temper tantrum after the balk. Getting yourself thrown out of the game over a call that shouldn't even have been argued is strictly bush league stuff. Talk about misplaced frustration; I'm sure he was just upset about Grissom golfing a damn good pitch out of the park!