Where is Simon Weil?

ghost of miles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks guys, for the various nice thoughts. It was RSI, which got fairly vicious(?viscous) in January. I particularly appreciated Ghost writing to me. Unfortunately I've still got this, although some of the family tension things that seem to have played into it seem to have relented a bit - and there do seem to be some positive signs.

Anyway I do have an Albert Ayler article I'd like to write (but not yet awhile...)

In kind of limbo.

Simon Weil

Thanks guys, for the various nice thoughts. It was RSI, which got fairly vicious(?viscous) in January. I particularly appreciated Ghost writing to me. Unfortunately I've still got this, although some of the family tension things that seem to have played into it seem to have relented a bit - and there do seem to be some positive signs.

Anyway I do have an Albert Ayler article I'd like to write (but not yet awhile...)

In kind of limbo.

Simon Weil

All the best Simon. I've had RSI, and am still having problems now and then; the best recipe seems to be rest, but that's not always possible...

In kind of limbo.

Simon Weil

Hey, Simon, it's so great to see you posting here! It's a veritable Thanksgiving Day gift... thanks much. :)

Hope things continue to get better for you.

• 3 months later...

And while we're at it, let's get Kurt Weil back, too!

If you added another consonant he might be more likely to come back. -_-

Oops. :blush: But the joke, such as it is, works a little better with only one "L". :rolleyes:

I'm very late in making this note, but y'all should be aware that there is an active Swiss jazz vibraphone player by the name of Kurt Weil--one "L", so no joke after all. (He's very good, BTW. One "L", that is. Two "L" is too, of course...

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...