"Complete Motown Singles" Vol.2 due out May 13

I'm most excited about Volume One, which I think is stupendous in its variety and the excitement in the material and sound.

Sound is really good on this set!

Though Volume Two. . . well that would be second on my list! :) So I might have it one day!

Anyone knows where else to get these sets apart from Hip-OSelect (they don't ship to UK, EU and many other places :( )? Thanks!

These sets are solely available from Hip-O, but I'm told Universal (they own Hip-O) might distribute the sets in Europe, which seems to be the reason why Hip-O is no longer allowed to ship them to Europe.

I asked an American friend to order the set for me. Maybe an idea?

Anyone knows where else to get these sets apart from Hip-OSelect (they don't ship to UK, EU and many other places :( )? Thanks!

These sets are solely available from Hip-O, but I'm told Universal (they own Hip-O) might distribute the sets in Europe, which seems to be the reason why Hip-O is no longer allowed to ship them to Europe.

I asked an American friend to order the set for me. Maybe an idea?

Thanks Hans. Something to consider.

Just ordered Volume 2.

European buyers can buy it here

It isn't true that it is only available through HipO

Also, I hear from HipO that they should be shortly able to handle shipping to all European countries.

Well, I got an e-mail from Hip-O a while ago that their stuff was only available through them, and that they're not shipping to the EU.

I noticed that Soul Music's price for the Motown set is slightly higher than Hip-O's; could it be that they're buying it from Hip-O and reselling it?

I noticed that Soul Music's price for the Motown set is slightly higher than Hip-O's; could it be that they're buying it from Hip-O and reselling it?

Maybe, don't know.

Like, I said, I have had an email in the last week from HipO saying they they expect the situation to change real soon with respect to delivery to England and the rest of the EU.