Running s... l ...o... w

kinuta

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Testing...

I was unable to access the board for most of this morning (noticed that others reported the same problem over at The Back Room). I just reached the T.A.T. page at 11:10 am, and noticed that the most recent post listed was 8:39 am...

:unsure:

It looks like they may have fixed the problem. I was on the phone with tech support three times today and once with my salesperson, raising a stink that I've only been with them since Wednesday and this was happening.

Looks like they took care of the problem... I hope!

:mellow:

Let me know if anything seems fishy!

I am seriously close to tears right now. This is so extremely frustrating. I think I just need to go to bed and come at this tomorrow fresh.

I was chatting to the tech guy, trying to figure out why I cannot access my email (which is the whole fuckin' reason I made this switch... the board was running great on bytehosting's servers, but I had no email) and the guy does this to me after a 20 or so minute conversation about why the server is still acting like shit, what is being done, etc. etc. :

organissimo.org: Well, I created a new email alias but I can't get the server to log me in.

AzizB:

AzizB:

AzizB:

organissimo.org: I know I'm a novice, but I'm trying. Can you help?

<-- your party has left the conversation -->

Thanks, asshole. :angry:

I'm supposed to be up in 5 hours with Zora and here I am at 2am dealing with dickheads.