Running s... l ...o... w

kinuta

The board has been up and down a lot for me in the past several days. Very slow at times, frequently timing out, sometimes completely inaccessible. Anyone else having this problem?

Yep, me too, although it's been sporadic (bad about an hour ago, but working great at the moment).

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

The board has been up and down a lot for me in the past several days. Very slow at times, frequently timing out, sometimes completely inaccessible. Anyone else having this problem?

I needs my big O! :(

At one point yesterday, I couldn't access the board at all. I had some problems again earlier today, and once I got here, pages were loading very slowly and sometimes not at all. It's just this site that I'm having trouble with. Anybody else?

At one point yesterday, I couldn't access the board at all. I had some problems again earlier today, and once I got here, pages were loading very slowly and sometimes not at all. It's just this site that I'm having trouble with. Anybody else?

No problem here (Groningen, Netherlands, 10:34 PM Central European Time/4:34 PM Eastern Time)

Edited by J.A.W.

No problem here (Groningen, Netherlands, 10:34 PM Central European Time/4:34 PM Eastern Time)

No problem here, except when it went down a while back and I got sick with worry.

• 2 months later...

Only thing that's running slow around here is Google UK. The number of times I've had to pass on "Name 3 people" because I couldn't be asked to wait ten minutes for Google to fire up (and another ten to find the search terms)...

(And if you use Google.com from the UK, it just refers you back to Google UK.)

MG

We get the same treatment here... we get taken to Google.fr :huh:

clicking the link "Google.com in English" on the main google page will take you to google.com. A cookie will be set that remembers you actually want to use google.com if you go to google.com

We get the same treatment here... we get taken to Google.fr :huh:

clicking the link "Google.com in English" on the main google page will take you to google.com. A cookie will be set that remembers you actually want to use google.com if you go to google.com

I see, thanks.

MG

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...