-+- The New Features -+-

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Most users ever online was 15 on Today, 08:46 AM"??

Yes, I reset this stat since "342" was obviously a bug of some sort. Our highest before the software upgrade was "96", so somehow I doubt that all of a sudden, at 5:00am Eastern Standard Time, we had over 340 people on here. Something screwy must've happened and I felt that it was dishonest to keep that stat there, so I reset it.

Is there still a 100 kb limit to uploaded files?

What does Global Space Left: unlimited space mean in the attachment section while you´re replying to a topic?

Yes, there is still a 100kb per post attachment limit. The global space left denotes a function that I am not using. Basically, I can set a per person limit on how much you can upload. So for instance, I could set it so that all regular members could only upload 5mb. After you reach that point, you either have to delete some of your attachments or you can't upload any more. I thought that was silly, so I'm not using it.

Is there still a 100 kb limit to uploaded files?

What does Global Space Left: unlimited space mean in the attachment section while you´re replying to a topic?

Yes, there is still a 100kb per post attachment limit. The global space left denotes a function that I am not using. Basically, I can set a per person limit on how much you can upload. So for instance, I could set it so that all regular members could only upload 5mb. After you reach that point, you either have to delete some of your attachments or you can't upload any more. I thought that was silly, so I'm not using it.

Thanks for the clarification, Jim!

"Geographical visualization of the visitors"

Check out this online thingy.  This is soooo cool.  Can we get this?  Can we?!  CAN WE?!  If you do, I promise we'll be good!

online thingy

:excited:

Cool!

Double cool! That would be awesome!! :tup

I'd love to install it, but since I don't know French, I really don't understand that page or the installation instructions.

Check out this online thingy.  This is soooo cool.  Can we get this?  Can we?!  CAN WE?!  If you do, I promise we'll be good!

online thingy

Cool!

I'd love to install it, but since I don't know French, I really don't understand that page or the installation instructions.

C'est dommage. :(

online thingy

Cool!

C'est dommage. :(

Here is a similar program.

http://kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/hitmaps/

something weird with the link placement in Opera8. The links at the top of the page (behind the white triangle/arrow in the orange circle) are alingned differently when hovered than when not. See attached image for an illustration; I put four pics on top of eachother, separated by red lines. This looks like your typical minor mess up somewhere in the script. I will try what things look like when I pretend Opera is MSIE or Mozilla and hide all Opera identification.

something weird with the link placement in Opera8. The links at the top of the page (behind the white triangle/arrow in the orange circle) are alingned differently when hovered than when not.

Same here with Opera8, no problem with MSIE6.

Every once in awhile, I have a problem accessing the Big "O" through my regular browser, Safari. Several tries eventually gets past this obstacle. This does not happen when I try to access other sites.

Does anone else get this message? Mac users? PC users? Anybody?

Edited by Christiern

something weird with the link placement in Opera8. The links at the top of the page (behind the white triangle/arrow in the orange circle) are alingned differently when hovered than when not. See attached image for an illustration; I put four pics on top of eachother, separated by red lines. This looks like your typical minor mess up somewhere in the script. I will try what things look like when I pretend Opera is MSIE or Mozilla and hide all Opera identification.

Jim, can you force this "navstrip" as it is called to align to the left?