-+- The New Features -+-

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim A:  Any reason why I'm seeing threads marked as containing unread posts going back to May 13, 2005, even though I had just visited the board this morning?  Marking all posts as read seems to be a temporary fix only.

~~~~~~~~~~

Most users ever online was 342 on Today, 05:02 AM  :w

:huh:

That has to be a bug. There is no way that number can be right. I'm going to have to look into that.

I see that we've gone from "Most Users Online: 66" yesterday to "Most Users Online: 394"!! Again, this has to be some sort of bug, since it supposedly happened at 6:41am. Either that or it has to do with the DNS change and servers throughout the world were checking to see if we're really here at this address.

Hey Jim -

Not a new feature, but can you figure out a way to make the software automatically save sent PMS in our sent folder? I didn't realize mine weren't being saved until I'd already sent a few of them over the past day or two.

edit - same question as posed previously, I just didn't see if any solution was available on this one.

Edited by Aggie87

Hey Jim -

Not a new feature, but can you figure out a way to make the software automatically save sent PMS in our sent folder?  I didn't realize mine weren't being saved until I'd already sent a few of them over the past day or two.

edit - same question as posed previously, I just didn't see if any solution was available on this one.

There is no control for this in my admin panel, so it would have to be a custom code modification. I'll look into it.