Byrd/Adams goes straight to "Last Chance"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wise move King Ubu - this one is not to be missed !  :tup

This is one that was on my wantlist since day one, so it would be too bad to miss it! Also I have the live set (old issue, don't feel a need to replace it) and enjoy it quite some. Then the "Motor City" disc, too... and "Fuego", which is - Byrd-wise, at least - comparable. Also that Conn... enjoy all of them, so this is a must!

Yes, this is a Mosaic that seems to get mixed reviews but I love it ! I have some duplication with original LPs such as 'Royal Flush' but its great to have all of the music in one set and the sound is pretty damn nice. That session 'The Creeper' with Corea on piano is also not to be missed.

Yes, this is a Mosaic that seems to get mixed reviews but I love it !  I have some duplication with original LPs such as 'Royal Flush' but its great to have all of the music in one set and the sound is pretty damn nice. That session 'The Creeper' with Corea on piano is also not to be missed.

Uh uh uh... reading all this I almost wish I shelved out more bucks and made them send it by air mail, but then... my backlog is growing fast, anyway!

Well, I have'em all except Off To The Races and Byrd In Hand, so I guess I have most of the material as well.

But "most" is not "all", and "Last Chance" doesn't mean "Take your time, Bosco, we'll save one for ya' for when you're good and ready to buy it", so...

Oh well, I was just gonna buy crack with that money anyway... :g

I have all the albums apart from 'Chant' and The Creeper'. Are these two OOP? I can't see myself spending $64 for only two albums unless ......you all convince me! How are these two sessions?

Those two sessions have never been released on CD (not counting the Mosaic), and the LPs are long OOP.

Well, I have'em all except Off To The Races and Byrd In Hand, so I guess I have most of the material as well.

But "most" is not "all", and  "Last Chance" doesn't mean "Take your time, Bosco, we'll save one for ya' for when you're good and ready to buy it", so...

Oh well, I was just gonna buy crack with that money anyway... :g

The only Bosco I know goes into milk :P .

This set is a must set and if you love Pepper or Byrd or both, don't let this go by. Act Now! Or You'll Be Sorry :alien:

a review from a loyal mosaic customer

Da word Iz Byrd

HELL yeah. NO one tops the DB. This is one of the only other Mosaics of late that might even out shit the Mobley set. Not to dis the Mobe or anything! In fact, the two sets share a lot of players. Its all good. norffecira@yahoo.com

:g

Didn't you mean to say moc.oohay@norffecira? :P