How to lose a customer

pasta

This post refers to the Lee Morgan question only.

Anyone else known for dablling in the 'musical saw'?  Eddie Moore plays it on one track on Dewey Redman's Musics album.

Also Jerome Cooper, Paul Lovens (both otherwise drummers), pianist Francois Tusques and saxophonist Nils Harritt. Also want to say it ended up in some Art Ensemble recordings, but can't remember which of 'em played it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't buy from any strange dealer, or a store where the goods are not priced before you walk in the door. There are more important considerations than the price, or lack of, on any one record you see, even if it's one you crave.

Again: I stick with Groove Yard in Oakland (easy to deal with by phone, owner Rick Ballard really nice knowledgeable guy), and Jazz Record Center in NY (owner Fred Cohen also a great guy, his mind is an incredible resource as well). If I've paid an extra $2-$25 for any particular title over the yrs at these stores (pricing is art, not science), I've surely paid less for others.

• 2 months later...