looking for Miles/MMW "live" streaming site...

Once upon a time, there was this great web site with a couple dozen live Miles Davis "streaming audio" links, all of live shows from 1967 through probably about 1975, mostly all previously unreleased. The site also had a ton of MMW "streams" too, if I recall right.

I did a search, and came up with http://darkfunk.com

But now, it only seems to have links for about 5 items, two of which are Miles related (a full show from 1969, and one tune from a B.B. King concert supposedly in 1973, where Miles joins B.B. for a couple choruses of one tune).

The look and feel of "darkfunk.com" sure looks like the one I remember, but damn - there was a ton of stuff there that I wanted to listen to, especially now that I've got a cable-modem, and can download stuff like that with no problem.

Was "darkfunk" the place, or was it somewhere else???

=====

By the way, I've been lurking here for a few days, but only just signed up tonight. Sure looks and feels like the old BNBB to me. Nice to be "home" again, so to speak. :)

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Yes, Darkfunk was the place you're thinking about. Great downloads of very rare Miles stuff. You need to get on their mailing list. They e-mail links to concerts, in fact, they had a couple go out just last week and I think Herbie Hancock was one of them, Miles, etc. My computer crashed over the weekend, and I lost everything. :(

Yup, I lost everything too. I had a few critical things backed up, but all the "fun" stuff was lost.

Small silver lining, my harddrive was still under warranty (by a few months), so I got a brand new one at no cost.

Still, it was a pain to have to reinstall everthing from scratch, and hell - I can't even think of 80% of the stuff I lost. Then again, if I can't remember it - I guess I shouldn't be too sorry to have lost it.