Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
randissimo

ORGANISSIMO LIVE BROADCAST TONIGHT!

82 posts in this topic

AT 10 PM TONIGHT WE WILL BEGIN A ONE HOUR LIVE BROADCAST FEATURING TENOR LEGEND ARNO MARSH AS WELL AS SOME NEW TUNES..

GO TO WBLV.ORG

Excellent! I'm going to be working on some shows, but I'll try to take a break and tune in. :tup

Excellent!  I'm going to be working on some shows, but I'll try to take a break and tune in.  :tup

EXCELLENT.. :cool:

i might miss the start cuz of work

could this be saved and made available on the website?

Edited by Soulstation1

I'm sure Lazaro will provide us with a CD-r, so yes... if we don't use any of it for a live CD!

I recorded all 6 days of our tour with Arno and I still have the recordings of last year's tour as well, so the plan is to release a live disc culled from those performances.

Awesome!

I've already tuned in and confirmed that my sound card handles simultaneous recording of streaming audio. Just have to make sure the wife starts the recording.

Looking forward to it, guys!

Awesome!

I've already tuned in and confirmed that my sound card handles simultaneous recording of streaming audio.  Just have to make sure the wife starts the recording.

Dan, "the man", Maybe we can get some gigs this fall or winter in Florida.. It would be great to see you again... :)

Awesome!

I've already tuned in and confirmed that my sound card handles simultaneous recording of streaming audio.  Just have to make sure the wife starts the recording.

Dan, "the man", Maybe we can get some gigs this fall or winter in Florida.. It would be great to see you again... :)

I was hoping you guys would be back at the Clearwater Fest, too bad that they have some cockamamie rule about how long you have to wait to be reinvited. :angry:

I'm sure Lazaro will provide us with a CD-r, so yes... if we don't use any of it for a live CD!

I recorded all 6 days of our tour with Arno and I still have the recordings of last year's tour as well, so the plan is to release a live disc culled from those performances.

Very cool :cool:

Looking forward to hearing the live stuff (and the new studio work)

will listen in tonight thanks for posting the link

:tup

Forgive me, but what time is that in GMT?

5pm I believe?  I think EST is five hours behind GMT.

thanks anyway Jim, I've obviously missed it then. Need that next album.

It does not happen until 2 and a half hours from now!

I think that GMT is five hours ahead of Eastern, so that would make it 3 am. But we are on daylight savings time. Are you too there in England? If not, that would make it 2 am I think!

Somebody help me out!

Wow! Glad I clicked on this thread right now... :g

Sounds fabulous guys! Can't wait to hear the first half I missed.

Smoking Section, huh? That is some nasty shit...I caught the end and was trying to follow all the meter changes...