ORGANISSIMO LIVE BROADCAST TONIGHT!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!

I've already tuned in and confirmed that my sound card handles simultaneous recording of streaming audio.  Just have to make sure the wife starts the recording.

Looking forward to it, guys!

Dan, "the man", Maybe we can get some gigs this fall or winter in Florida.. It would be great to see you again... :)

Awesome!

I've already tuned in and confirmed that my sound card handles simultaneous recording of streaming audio.  Just have to make sure the wife starts the recording.

Looking forward to it, guys!

Dan, "the man", Maybe we can get some gigs this fall or winter in Florida.. It would be great to see you again... :)

I was hoping you guys would be back at the Clearwater Fest, too bad that they have some cockamamie rule about how long you have to wait to be reinvited. :angry:

I'm sure Lazaro will provide us with a CD-r, so yes... if we don't use any of it for a live CD!

I recorded all 6 days of our tour with Arno and I still have the recordings of last year's tour as well, so the plan is to release a live disc culled from those performances.

Very cool :cool:

Looking forward to hearing the live stuff (and the new studio work)

will listen in tonight thanks for posting the link

:tup