BFT 27: Who's Ready To Go?

JSngry

Threre were 37 targeted recipients, so if 19 have received the sets and are ready to begin discussion, then that's over 50%. Barring any strenuous objections, I think that's a good point to begin general discussion. I've already received several interesting comments through e-mail, and would like the discussion to be public as much as possible.

So howzabout a quick check-in? Who's ready to begin discussion?

Thanks to jim's :tup and mike's :tup prompt action them disks have arrived in the upper east areas of that chermany place. Most likely I will only comment when the weekend comes (again) as my life is full of other business. Rest assured these will be played in the meantime though. :tup

I'm two behind. Hopefully this weekend I can join the discussions for the last two. Usually, I don't get any right and can't add much to the actual discussion anyway. I do like to participate in the discussions in the order which I received discs, so as to not slight compilers.

Thanks to Jim and Mark for mailing me my copies. I feel a bit like a freeloader. Sorry Jim R! :(

Sorry, I guess, for posting my first set of responses to Disc 1. Didn't read this thread first, as I assumed if the discussion threads were open, that meant we could post in them.

I don't really get what the big deal is, though. This is my 3rd BFT, and on the others people have posted before I received my copies... just takes a little self-restraint not to peek and see what everybody else is saying.

Thanks to Jim and Mark for mailing me my copies.  I feel a bit like a freeloader.  Sorry Jim R! :(

Oh, don't get me wrong- I'm not trying to scold anybody. In fact, I don't necessarily disagree with chuckyd4... I'm just wishing everybody was "on the same page"...