BFT 27: Who's Ready To Go?

JSngry

jesus Jim! yours is the fastest BFT i ever got!! thanks a lot!!!

do you want me to absorb some of your cost with the shipping?

once again, thanks a lot

Marcus

Glad to hear that it made it!

You can repay me with your participation. That'll be more than adequate.

And you're welcome. My pleasure!

Threre were 37 targeted recipients, so if 19 have received the sets and are ready to begin discussion, then that's over 50%. Barring any strenuous objections, I think that's a good point to begin general discussion. I've already received several interesting comments through e-mail, and would like the discussion to be public as much as possible.

So howzabout a quick check-in? Who's ready to begin discussion?

I got my copies yesterday. Thanks for that Michael

Hey, the party once again started without me :(

Bring them suckers on! Lazy ass postal services!

I hope the bonusses didn't make the suspicious ... :w

Do Swiss customs ask for a declaration badget on letters? I know they do on parcels, but letters? :o

If you mean padded bags: yes! Not that I ever heard of such a letter having been returned, though, because of a missing declaration badget... maybe the opened it and thus it takes longer? Who knows! I hope it's in tomorrow's mail!

And now you get me all :excited: about them bonuses!!!

Discs made it to my desk on the 11th, but I didn't get there until the 13th. I'll be playing them during commute time today and tomorrow and over the weekend.

Thanks, Jim!

We're narrowing 100% reception. Jim Dye's people probably still haven't gotten theirs yet, haven't heard from indigo in Taiwan...

Different indigo?

Nope, just my bad.

Or maybe not. I had to install a new router last week. On its own it has succeeded in doing what many spiritual adepts spend decades trying to accomplish: It renders me invisible from time to time. I can do things out in cyberspace without ever being detected. I've been trying to fix this but, hmmmm, maybe I should just leave it alone.

Mine was in the mailbox when I got home from the gig late last night. :)

The funny thing is that I drove down Aurelius a couple of weeks ago when I was in town. I would have dropped it off in person, but I didn't get the Distributor pack until I returned to Tennessee.

Thanks for your patience!