BFT #28 - Sign-Up

MartyJazz

Now that the discussion for BFT #27 is well under way and the fact that I'm leaving for a brief vacation that will end around the 24th, I thought that now would be a good time for all of you BFT participants to sign up now for the next one. It will be a 2 disc affair, a labor of love. :)

PM me with your address particulars, etc., and I'll post a list of all who have signed up when I return. Looking forward to getting away and to the BFT next month. :cool:

OK, just back from a brief vacation and thought I'd post a list of who thus far has responded for the upcoming BFT #28. I see 19 names and let me tell you there better be at least 11 more because I'll be real disappointed with a low turnout after having already made 30 sets of discs. I will personally mail out all the discs, the non-U.S. people getting the first mailout as I'd like everyone to get their discs at around the same time so no one should have any listening time advantage. So let me hear it from at least 11 more of you!!! (And I promise you there will be some very good listening).

Here are the 19 who have requested the BFT:

Stereojack

Brownie

Bright Moments

paul secor

king ubu

Dan Gould

mikeweil

Harold Z

tooter

Noj

.:.impossible

Jim R

Jim Dye

Dmitry

marcoliv

dutchmanx

Big Al

Stefan Wood

John B

Count is now up to 23. Added to the list are:

couw

Rosco

Eloe Omoe

Durium

Since 30 sets have already been made, that leaves, uh, uh......7 more to go. Will make more if I must, but the first 30 are guaranteed to receive the discs in a very timely manner.

Wanna hear from you.

Don't take it personally, Martin, when the summer doldrums and vacationing O-people cut down on the number of participants.

Maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to swap turns!

Hey, it'll be their loss. I'm happy to do this BFT now as my working season resumes in earnest in the fall 'cause that's when it's snowbird time in south Florida. :cool:

In any event we're up to 26 and if we tap out at 30, that's cool.