BFT #28 - Sign-Up

MartyJazz

Alright, count is up to 34 and any new sign-ons may have to wait a little (or cop the discs from one of the 34). JSngry has graciously reminded me that we're on a new BFT schedule and since August is upon us, I'll be mailing to the overseas people today. I'll ship to the "locals" (U.S.) by Monday. I'll soon thereafter post a "Check-In" topic to see when discussion can begin.

BTW, since I've already posted the first 23 recipients, here are the last 11:

tjobbe

JSngry

White Lightning

Indigo

Peter Johnson

alejo

randyhersom

Claude Bartee

Joe G

Upright Bill

naos

Final count is 36 as we add fent99 and catesta to the mix.  Heading out to the post office to ship to the overseas contingent.  Any stragglers should request a "mercy burn" from anyone of the 36 they're tight with.

I guess you were talking about me

So who wants to send cheers to Russia?

Andrew

Final count is 36 as we add fent99 and catesta to the mix.  Heading out to the post office to ship to the overseas contingent.  Any stragglers should request a "mercy burn" from anyone of the 36 they're tight with.

I guess you were talking about me

So who wants to send cheers to Russia?

Andrew

I was not at all talking about you. You're on the list and I sent out your package yesterday. Hope you receive it in a timely manner.